Carl E. Feather is a film-transfer professional, filmmaker and writer with six books, thousands of articles and many short documentary films. He is based in Geneva (northeast Ohio), where he and his wife, Ruth, live in The Feather Cottage.
Scroll down to view a list of Ashtabula County retail locations for the “Pleasure Grounds” book and book signing/GOTL history presentation events.
The smoke from the July 4th fireworks has cleared, replaced by the oppressive humidity and haze typical of July along the Lake Erie shoreline. The bursts of fire and glimmer over the Geneva-on-the-Lake business district was witnessed by thousands of motorists and their passengers who’d paid $10 or more for a spot to park their
Where to purchase "Pleasure Grounds," upcoming book signings & GOTL History Presentations
Autographed copies of both the softcover and hardcover books are available at:
- Bridge Street Art Works, 1009 Bridge St., Ashtabula. On Tuesdays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Carl is at the shop and will personalize books purchased there that day.
- From this website (free shipping!).
Softcover copies are for sale at:
- Rees’ Corner Old Fashioned Soda Fountain, at South Broadway and Route 20, Geneva.
- Scribbler’s Coffee, 388 South Broadway, Geneva
- Broadway Antiques, 71 North Broadway, Geneva
- Covered Bridge Shoppe at Harpersfield Covered Bridge, 1122 Harpersfield Road, Geneva
- Earth’s Natural Treasures: 56 South Broadway, Geneva, and 5503 Lake Road East, GOTL
- Treasure’d Island, 5469 Lake Road (The Strip) at GOTL
- Lakehouse Inn, 5653 Lake Road, GOTL
- Eagle Cliff Inn, 5254 Lake Road, GOTL
- Carlisle’s Home in The Harbor, 1005 Bridge St., Ashtabula
- Bridge Street Art Works, 1009 Bridge St., Ashtabula
Upcoming book signing events:
- Saturday, July 13, 1 p.m., Geneva Public Library, 860 Sherman St., Geneva. Presentation about GOTL’s 150 years of history and book signing
- Wednesday, July 24, 6:30 p.m., Ashtabula County District Library, 4335 Park Ave., Ashtabula. Presentation & book signing
- Friday, July 26, 5 to 7 p.m., Bridge Street Art Works greenspace, Ashtabula Harbor (Wine and Walleye Festival)
- Saturday, July 27, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., GOTL Outdoor Market, GOTL Recreation Park
- Saturday, Aug. 31, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., GOTL Outdoor Market, GOTL Recreation Park
- Thursday, October 3, 6:30 p.m., Grand Valley Public Library, 1 School St., Orwell, presentation and book signing