Carl E. Feather is a film-transfer professional, filmmaker and writer with six books, thousands of articles and many short documentary films. He is based in Geneva (northeast Ohio), where he and his wife, Ruth, live in The Feather Cottage.
Scroll down to view a list of Ashtabula County retail locations for the “Pleasure Grounds” book and book signing/GOTL history presentation events.
I knew his father before I knew Joe. Joe DePollo was the son of John DePollo, who owned DePollo’s Store in Thomas, W.Va. The store was started by John’s parents, first-generation Italian immigrants, who eventually built the three-story brick building on Front Street in 1915. They operated a general store that supplied dry goods and
Where to purchase "Pleasure Grounds," upcoming book signings & GOTL History Presentations
Autographed copies of both the softcover and hardcover books are available at:
- Bridge Street Art Works, 1009 Bridge St., Ashtabula, Ohio.
- From this website.
Softcover copies are for sale at:
- Rees’ Corner Old Fashioned Soda Fountain, at South Broadway and Route 20, Geneva.
- Scribbler’s Coffee, 388 South Broadway, Geneva
- Broadway Antiques, 71 North Broadway, Geneva
- Covered Bridge Shoppe at Harpersfield Covered Bridge, 1122 Harpersfield Road, Geneva
- Earth’s Natural Treasures: 56 South Broadway, Geneva, and 5503 Lake Road East, GOTL
- Treasure’d Island, 5469 Lake Road (The Strip) at GOTL
- Lakehouse Inn, 5653 Lake Road, GOTL
- Eagle Cliff Inn, 5254 Lake Road, GOTL
- Carlisle’s Home in The Harbor, 1005 Bridge St., Ashtabula
- Bridge Street Art Works, 1009 Bridge St., Ashtabula
Upcoming book signing events:
- Thursday, October 3, 6:30 p.m., Grand Valley Public Library, 1 School St., Orwell, presentation and book signing